Benchmark Research on career Guidance and Developing the Entre@VetSchools Competence framework for Entrepreneurial routes
The main aims of this Intellectual Output is to invwas to investigate the current scene in all partner countries in relation to the 5 key aspects of the project.
- the needs of Career Counselors for supporting students’ orientation with a specific focus on EnEd and the needs of students in developing entrepreneurial attitudes, competences and skills
- the strategies/policies at the national level in relation to Career Guidance and Services in general and in relation to EnEd in particular.
- the curriculum provision and practical implementation of EnEd within the timetable,
- the provision of training opportunities for Career Counselors
- the compliance of national policies/practice with EU strategies and initiatives