CDIMM Maramures Foundation was established in the year 1994, as a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political organization.
Our mission is to support the development of the private sector of small and medium sized enterprises and of other organizations at local, regional and international level.
Main activities of our organization:
• Business consulting – assistance in different fields: start-up, management, marketing, financial analysis, consulting for the drawing up of the company business plan, consulting regarding the loan conditions in bank;
• Training and seminars – seminars and training courses on different topics: legislation for SMEs, development planning, management, marketing, market research, practical steps for entering onto a new market, business plan, accessing financing sources, business administration, IT for SMEs, industrial property, finance / loans;
• Elaboration of business plans and feasibility studies – we elaborate documentation or we assist our clients in the preparing of documentation or investment programs.
• International partnership through Europedirect Centre Maramures – the main aim of Europe Direct is to provide European citizens with general information on the European
• Industrial property protection – which is part of the Romanian patent information centres network coordinated by OSIM (Romania State Office for Inventions and Trademarks)
• Editing and publishing information materials CDIMM Maramures Foundation has an own publication, called “Jurnal CDIMM Maramures” which is published every month and has useful information for the business environment. Since 1999, the CDIMM Maramures Foundation has own publishing house.
For the implementation of the projects, we cooperate with different national or international organizations located in Europe and USA. Also, we cooperate with public authorities (local and regional) to develop different studies, like: Maramures County Action Plan for Innovation (2011–2020); Maramures County Strategic Plan (2007–2013); contribution for the development of the Regional Strategic Plan (2007–2013 and 2014–2020).
In 2014 we established, together with Maramures County Council and other public and private institutions/organizations, the Consortium for Development and Innovation of Maramures County.
Contact details: Dr.ing. Radu BIG